Tuesday, May 24, 2005

An Open Letter

Dear Mr Beaze,

Beaze to tha izzo!

Dude, you best be working to get this shizzle legalised!

SPLIFFY!

Not for me, mind you. I only occasionally toke the sweet Mary Jane, mostly when I'm listening to beat poetry or perhaps Jefferson Airplane. My preferred indulgence is this -

I love a nice drop

Mmmm....

Nonetheless, I can't STAND the fact that The Man (that's YOU, Howard, you right wing ball-bag!) is trying to stop my brothers and sisters from like, totally indulging in something safe and natural. If Gaia (mother earth, yo) has blessed us with a plant like marijuana, it's our DUTY as CITIZENS OF THE WORLD to smoke it!

BEST BE BLUNTIN', NOT FRONTIN'!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jellyfish said...

Never before have I been so proud to vote Green. I love this blog.

*wipes tear*

*plays Michael Franti*

May 24, 2005 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

February 07, 2007 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.suzuki-tf-125.info/suzuki-xl7-photos.html suzuki bandit performance Wallpaper brazil soccer Excessive masturbation impotence cash advance Suzuki re-5 Mikes apartment milf hunter

March 02, 2007 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Review cybersitter

March 07, 2007 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home