Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Recognise This?

Flap in the wind!

IT'S A RAINBOW FLAG!

And if I had my way, it'd be the new Australian flag. Much better than the tattered useless relic we currently have to deal with - Union Jack? C'MON!

Although I'm quite partial to this flag too...

Another great flag!

Hmmm. Which one do I prefer? I KNOW!

PERFECT

Me and my latte-supping peeps are gonna ensure this becomes our new national flag. And those gun-toting fascist warmongerers will just have to deal with it.

WAKE UP, AUSTRALIA!

IT'S TIME TO TURN THE MINORITY GROUPS INTO PRIORITY GROUPS!

3 Comments:

Blogger elaine said...

and let them drink lattes and chardonnay!

May 24, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger ms fits said...

I have hairy armpits. TAKE THAT, 'THE MAN'.

May 24, 2005 2:07 PM  
Blogger la nadine said...

hey girls,

who wants to come to my house for an all vegan bbq on the weekend of june 12.

we can rage against the commemoration of the queen's birthday by flying the new flag and proclaiming our hate for monarchists who insist of continuing the tradition of colonial patriarchy.

as i've said, some of best friends are gay aboriginals. and they're vegan republic supporters too.

see you around 8? bring you're own organically made wine.

May 24, 2005 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home