Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Listen, Sisters!

Not shaving our underarms is a brave, intense step in our hardcore battle against The Man. For each hair that grows long enough to develop a gentle curl, The Man's war against womyn's rights is defeated a little more.

BUT IS IT ENOUGH?

I stopped menstruating three years ago - and then I began femstruating.

Then I stopped using these...

NO PLUGS, JUST LOVE!

... and began sewing these...

All natural COTTON, certainly NOT picked by a member of a minority group!!

... into my underwear.

I refuse to be penetrated by anything created by "THE MAN" or anything made of non-natural fibres.

FIGHT THE POWER!! FIGHT IT WITH YOUR VADGE!!


(When did this become a filthy hippy cliche blog rather than a latte lefty blog? Oh, nevermind. FUCK THE CONSERVATIVES RIGHT UP THE CLACKER!)

7 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

fuck sewing anything into your underwear, comrade jess!

i vite we return to the old days of the women's tent, where we all sit on the grass for 5 days a month in menstrual harmony and spiritually connect with mother earth.

May 24, 2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger la nadine said...

*vows to stop riding on jess's coattails and let her blog in peace from now on*

*spells VOTE correctly*

May 24, 2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

If you stop riding me, I will weep.

I mean that in every sense.

DON'T GO! WE MUST REMAIN COMRADES 4 EVS!

Also, you are correct. The blog will be updated accordingly.

May 24, 2005 3:20 PM  
Blogger Meri quoteth: said...

I agree. My vadge has been much happier since I stopped shoving those wads of imitation cotton/dunno-what in her. Let it flow baby. Its a good monthly cleaning-out system. Plus there's something so empowering feeling that oozing, hot liquid feeling.. reminds you of the power of womanhood, connects you to the cycles of death, birth & rebirth... and all that. Viva la revolucion! xx

July 27, 2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Low Flying Angel said...

I hate rag week and the pms that comes before it.

September 24, 2005 4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at www.girlpits.com we have plaent of armpit lickers its a great fetish

January 12, 2006 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wacko wemen give fem's a bad name

November 05, 2007 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home